The best-in-class bidet system with a manual water pressure system!
A Sense of Freshness
- OSHO Bidet offers excellent hygiene, it washes away waste with water that cannot be removed by wiping with toilet paper alone. Users can experience a clear sense of refreshment.
Conserving Waste and Saving the Earth
- A Bidet is much less stressful in the environment than conventional toilet paper. By using a bidet, you can eliminate 90 percent of your toilet paper use. Most people use a very small amount of toilet paper to dry off after cleansing, some don’t use any at all. With our forests in such a perilous place, investing in a bidet seems like the choice to make for earth-conscious consumers.
- Wiping with toilet paper each time can be burdensome and makes hemorrhoids worse. However, water washing is a gentle alternative for those suffering from hemorrhoids, and for those suffering from constipation. Stimulating the area can have a laxative effect.
For Women & Mothers
- Menstrual periods oftentimes may produce un-fresh feelings. Using water to wash will help you feel clean. Mothers who have given birth recently may be extra sensitive in that area. Making use of a bidet’s wash features can be a more soothing and relaxing way to go.
- When we get older, using the restroom can become an increasingly difficult task, having a toilet seat bidet can help ease the difficulty.
- Feature: Twin spray nozzle
- Twin knob pressure control
- Easy Clip-on Installation
- Anti-bacterial material Water filter
- Hidden water inlet Hydraulic seat and lid for soft and quiet closing.
|MODEL||Osho J1000 Manual Bidet|
|WATER PRESSURE||10 psi – 70 psi|
|WATER TEMPERATURE||°C||Room Temperature / 35 / 37.5 / 40° C|
|SEAT TEMPERATURE||°C||Room Temperature / 35 / 37.5 / 40° C|
|DIMENSIONS||(L x W x H, cm)||Approx 48 cm x 48 cm x 7.9 cm|
|GROSS WEIGHT||kg||Approx 6.1 kg|